Thursday, January 30, 2014

Seahawk Makeup Look using the Take me to Brazil Palette

Hello Everyone
I come today with another tutorial for Super Bowl and I will be using the Take me to Brazil palette from BH Cosmetics. It will the colors of the Seattle Seahawks. I hope you all like and enjoy.
Step 1: You need to prime your lids I used the Urban Decay Primer Potion and The NYX base in white to help make the color pop better.
Step 2: Take a lime green color and blend that in your crease almost to brow bone this will be our transition color. I used a fluffy blending brush from Morphe Cosmetics.

Step 3: Then I'm going to take a mid-tone green with a more tapered blending brush and blend that into the crease. Remember always blend blend blend.

Step 4: Next I am going to take the white eye shadow it does have some kind of shimmer in it and you are going to take it with a small eye shadow brush and pack it on your eye lid. Just pat it on.

Step 5: Next, take a navy blue with a little bit of black. This will help depend your crease and outer V and don't forget to blend it well with the mid-tone green you can go back and forth with the brush you used for green with no extra product on it.


Step 6: You can apply your NYX base or any base. I used the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil I love these things. They really do last a really long time. I set them with the lime green eye shadow and navy eye shadow.

Step 7: Apply your eyeliner and mascara.


 Step 8: Apply your eye brow products


 
 Then the look is done. I hope you like my look and try it yourself. If you do try this look please let me know. If you have an IG take me #makeupbyangee
 
Thank you for taking the time of reading my blog.
 
xoxo - AnGee
 
IG: makeupbyangee
 

3 comments:

  1. Amazing detail thanks for the tips looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much. after super bowl there will be more looks with other colors. haha.

      Delete
    2. also please share my blog with friends thank you :)

      Delete