Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Super Bowl Look with the Take me to Brazil palette from BH Cosmetics

Hello everyone,
In honor of super bowl week and the Seattle Seahawks I did a look using the Take me to Brazil palette from BH Cosmetics. I love this palette because it has such vibrant colors and comes with a black and a shimmery white. The one thing I wish it did come with just a matte tan or skin tone color for the brow bone or a transition color, but other then that you can do so many fun looks with this palette. Here is what the palette looks like. It has matte and shimmer colors in this palette.

 
Here is the look step by step with photos and photos of the products I did use on each step:
 
Step 1: you want to prime your eye leads with any primer you have. I used the Urban Decay Primer Potion. I love this stuff.
Step 2: I used a base also to help make the color stand out and more vibrant on the lid. I used the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cucumber.
 
Step 3: I took a teal mid tone blue color from the palette and blend that in my crease. I am using this color as my transition color. I used a tapper blending brush from Morphe Cosmetics.

Step 4: Next I got a clean fluffy blending brush. I did not use any product  on the brush. This is just to help blend out the blue color. The one I used is from BH Cosmetics.

Step 5: To darken my crease I used a navy blue mixed with a little bit of black. I used a crease brush from I believe Crown Brush. After I took my fluffy blending brush with no product to help blend out the blues together.


Step 6: I applied my Jumbo Pencil again because we did lose some of the product with the blues and blending so you can just apply a little bit on your lid. Then I am going to take these two lime green colors from the palette and pat them on my lid to make them vibrant and true to color. I used a small flat brush I believe that is from BH Cosmetics. After patting on the color you also want to blend it in with the blue so you don't have a harsh line.

Step 7: I took the white shimmer shade and I put this in the inner corner of my eye to help it pop and with the lime green it kind of has a green flake in it. I just liked how it came out.

Step 8: I took the Jumbo Pencil in Cucumber from NYX and a 24/7 Urban Decay eye pencil in Binge and lined my lower lash line I use this as a base to help hold the eye shadow. I used the navy blue and lime green color eye shadow on the lower lash line.

Step 9: I took a eyeliner pen from Tarte Cosmetics in Black to line my upper lash line. You can use any liquid eyeliner you have or gel eye liner.

Step 10: Apply your favorite mascara on top and bottom lashes or also apply false eyelashes of your liking.  

Step 11: Apply eyeliner of your choice on your waterline. I used Inglot #77 I love this eyeliner and last for a really long time.

Step 12: I filled in my eyebrows with a pencil and set it with NYC brow powder.

 
After all this then your look is compete here are a few photos of the completed look I hope you enjoy and that my step by step was very helpful. Please leave a comment if you tried this look so I can check it out. You can also find me on IG makeupbyangee if you post it on IG #makeupbyangee thank you.
 

 
xoxo - AnGee
 
IG: makeupbyangee
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment