Thursday, January 23, 2014

OCC Mini Lip Tars

Hello, I'm back with swatches and a review for you.
I'm so happy OCC and Sephora came out with these limited edition Mini Lip Tars because as you know a little can go a long way with these lip tars so buying the regular size can last forever or you just never use it all up. Here is what the packaging looks like. It comes with 12 Mini Lip Tars and a full size lip brush. 6 of the lip tars are matte and the other 6 of them are metallic finishes.

 
Here are the six matte shades that it comes with:
 
 CLEAR
 
DIVINE

 
CLOCKWORK
 
PSYCHO
 
STALKER
 
STRUMPET
 
I personally love the matte formula and I love all these colors. They are very pigments and go on so easy and smoothly. All I used for these swatches what just a little drop of the color. They are not drying at all very moisturizing from doing the swatches and also I like the staying power the darker colors did stain my lips as well. If they do feel drying you can always put the clear on top to give it more of a gloss effect and moisture.
 
Here are the next six which are the metallic finish ones:
 
PRIS
 
LOVECRAFT

YAOI
 
SUPER NSFW
 
ELECTRIC GRANDMA
 
AUTHENTIC
 
So, for the last six the metallic finishes I didn't really care for the first three they just have chunks of glitter in them and were really hard to actually put on. I am thinking maybe if I put the clear on first then the metallic ones maybe it will go on smoothly. I do like the last three they weren't as hard to layer on and also I felt like with the metallic finish ones that I had to use more product as well. I will have to give these another shoot they are beautiful colors just the glitter is not smooth so you can feel the chunks on your lips.
 
All in all I do believe it is worth the price of $58 and it is a value of $90. The size of the minis is .08 oz. The regular size lip tars are .33 oz for $18 each so you get each mini for about $4.83 which is a great deal because again you will never use up one whole lip tar because you need so little of the product. You can finish this on Sephora.com only and I hope they do come out with more of these sets.
 
I do hope you found my swatches and my review on them helpful please leave comments below if you have any questions.
 
-XoXo AnGee

No comments:

Post a Comment