Step 1: Prime your eye lids. I will be using the BH Cosmetics primer
Step 2: I am going to take the tan shade with a little bit of that dark brown together and blend that a little about my crease and in my crease for a transition color.
Step 3: Going to take this pretty and bright royal blue color and pat this on my eye lid.
Step 4: Going to take the navy blue and smaller blending brush and blend this in the crease. Always make sure you blend because you don't want no hard lines. Take you time.
Step 5: So next I took these two shimmery light blue colors mixed them together and patted them on my lid. I kind of focus on the center of my lid I felt like the color on my lid just didn't pop so these two colors patted on top help pop out.
Step 6: Next I took a little bit of this brown eye shadow and blend it on the outer V and crease a little to help give more definition to my crease. I also went back with the navy blue over it so it look more like a darker navy blue. If you feel like you lose your lid color you can always go back and add more its always better to add later then add to much.
Step 7: I took the NYX base in white and used it as a base on my lower lash line and applied the lime green and navy blue to my lower lash line. Then I added my eyeliner on my water line and upper lash line.
Step 8: Apply your favorite mascara to your eye lashes or false eye lashes.
Step 9: Next apply your brow products and then your look will be all done.
I hope you all enjoy this look and if you do recreate it please take me in it on your facebook or IG #makeupbyangee. I would to see it.
Thank you all for your support.
xoxo- AnGee
IG: makeupbyangee
No comments:
Post a Comment